"I've been letting my mind wonder at night. My thoughts should have a curfew." Am Kidd

Saturday, December 24, 2011

May the magic be yours

(Image Source: Bing)
My, oh my, where has time gone?! I can hardly believe it's been a month since my last post! I can only blame it on my new passion: mini albums. If you are a crafter/altered art "connoisseur" you'll probably know what they are. Mini albums vary in size and styles. Most of mine are constructed by folding a single sheet of paper in order to create pockets to insert tags, photos, and secret messages. Fun, simple and certainly addictive :0) I will try and add some photos to my next post.

It will be a bittersweet Christmas. Our son will not be with us this year. Mothers out there will know what I mean...however, our home is ready, shopping is done. As I wrap the last gift and turn down the lights I seek comfort in the things I hold dear...



Family, friends, trinkets, mementos, gathered while taking a walk and discovering a small, tucked in a corner little shop right off the beaten path.

I want to wish each and everyone a special season filled with love and inner peace.

May the magic be yours!



Note: I have tried to leave messages on your Blogs but for some weird reason I've been unable to! Please know I am not ignoring you, I may have been busy with the mini albums but never too busy to drop by and see what you guys are up to!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dear Alina! Sending a warm, Merry Christmas to you! I can't wait to see some of your mini albums...it's so fun to have something that you enjoy so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sweetie, try un-ticking the "stay signed in" box, that worked for me.
    Enjoy the festivities, look forward to hearing all about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you're missing your son - I have mine here, but my daughter is in Denver, so I know the feeling. She'll be here in a couple of weeks, though. :)

    Can't wait to see your mini albums!

    Christmas blessings,
    Barbara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sister kindred! Wow..what a magical post..yoru photos enchant my heart! Just beautiful!yay!! Wishing you a most beautiful season and a mega-magical new year! Wishing you bright sparkles, blessings and new advntures in 2012!
    Hugs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. a positive New Year to you my dear friend from across the sea.....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm so happy I found your blog. I really love it and will be back soon for a visit. Have a wonderful New Years eve and a fantastic beginning of 2012.
    Greetings from The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete

Albert Schweitzer said "In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit" I thank you all!